by Jamie K
If society no longer existed, would you do whatever if took to survive?
Get your shotgun ready. Load up on as much ammo as you can carry. You’ll need water and food. These three flicker through your mind as the first essentials to survival. The latter two your body demands; the former the world you now see in front of you requires. In State of Decay, the newest zombie-survival open world game by Undead Labs, you are confronted with the hard questions of survival that go beyond just finding a weapon and somewhere to aim it.
“The end is here. Life as you know it has gone to hell after the mother of all zombie outbreaks.”
Arriving for Xbox LIVE Arcade and PC, State of Decay offers players the chance to test out their zombie killing theories and survival instincts by giving them “an open sandbox world that develops in real-time, dynamically generating…
READ THE FULL ARTICLE @ http://www.gameskinny.com/utv08/state-of-decay-release-on-xbox-live-arcade-june-5th
- State of Decay is out this week on Xbox Live Arcade (destructoid.com)
- State of Decay review: city on the hill (polygon.com)
- State of Decay – First Impressions (adamscotttownley.wordpress.com)
- PC version of State of Decay is “in progress” (incgamers.com)
- State of Decay rises on XBLA June 5 (joystiq.com)